If you’re one of the growing number of people who support the restoration of liberty in our country, one of the hardest things to do is deciding which organization(s) are worthy of your financial support. Many people and organizations are currently engaged in this battle and most are asking you for a donation.
In that respect, Blue Republican is no different: we too, need your support to convey our unique message to a wider audience, build our chapters and generate grassroots momentum to help elect candidates who are firmly grounded in the principles of liberty.
Before I ask you to even consider reaching for your credit card, it’s important that you know how, in every other respect, Blue Republican is unlike all those other organizations who are soliciting your support – why’s it’s poised to make a huge impact on the 2016 elections and, specifically, what we intend to do with your money in the name of restoring liberty.
About Blue Republican
- We are principle-based. We don’t support any party. We don’t care if a candidate is Democrat, Republican, Green, or Libertarian. We care about the principles a candidate articulates and acts on – not their party affiliation.
- We are not interested in wining debating points or telling anyone who may not agree with us that they’re somewhat deficient. Our interest is in finding common ground and practical solutions – not standing on moral high-ground in pursuit of ideological purism.
- There is no better outline of the values shared by all disaffected Americans than the Constitution. We all want freedom of speech and conscience, privacy, due process, a government prevented from intruding into our personal lives, a high bar for sending our men and women off to die abroad, and protection from cronyism.
- Our political system should be based in Love. Love is accepting; it is kind, and it wants for others what they want for themselves. It solves problems by increasing freedom, rather than restricting it, and by understanding others, rather than judging them. We will not put down the morality, motivation or intelligence of those with whom we disagree.
· Throughout history, major political change has started in the culture. By educating and opening minds, we enable the taking back of our basic rights. Politicians can only do what the culture allows.
Our Message – Liberty With Love
Blue Republican was born out of an article that I wrote in 2011 for the Huffington Post called, “If You Love Peace, Become a Blue Republican.” The article advocated that anyone who supports peace should look beyond their party affiliation and support the one candidate who at that time was espousing the principles of peace, Ron Paul. The article resonated with an already shifting political culture, went viral and, as a result thousands of people – Democrats and Independents – registered Republican just so they could supported Ron Paul’s presidential candidacy.
In order to effect cultural change, we are establishing state chapters that will carry forth our principles and the “Liberty with Love” meme.
We have a carefully honed message for disaffected Americans who know that we need a fundamental change in our politics but don’t know what that change should look like. We’ve already proven that our message resonates in a unique way. But we can only do our country any good if people hear that message and experience their resonance with it. That is why we need your financial help.
- We need to move this message into the mainstream.
- We need air time.
- We need marketing material to spread our logo and our message
- We need to support, from our non-partisan, pro-liberty, perspective, candidates and causes that can turn the tide.
- We need to be able to fund events where we bring people together
- We need to fund the IT we need to collect the information of the normal folks who want to be a part of this, to manage that information, and to keep in touch with them – and keep them in touch with each other.
We need to put the free Blue Republican app (Android and iPhone), which can be used by the People to organize the People in taking back their liberties, in the hands of millions of Americans. So we need them to know that it’s there and what it can do.
Last, but by no means least, we need to give you a voice, to nudge the growing disaffected independents to vote for liberty-with-love, and to put establishment partisans on notice that independently minded peace-loving, Constitution-loving, liberty-loving Americans can make them lose at the ballot box, despite their gerrymandering and corruption.
We will do with one dollar what most political organizations do with one hundred. Why? Because we are completely unregulated. We are not a party, a 501 c 3, a 501 c 4 or a PAC. And we are unlimited by allegiance to anything – except our principles and an inclusive approach to sharing and implementing them.
Blue Republican is a group of private individuals who have coalesced around a name – a meme – that represents what millions of Americans are feeling but none had put in words as effectively as we have. We recognize that we don’t need to agree on everything to work together to take back the basic liberty and justice that we ALL have a right to expect as Americans.
Please, be part of the solution by contributing HERE. Your donation will have an impact unlike any other you’ve ever made.
Donate Any Amount To Blue Republican
Any Donation $2.00 and More Gets A Free Blue Republican Window/Bumper Sticker