Kansas – Independent
Kansas has a closed caucus. You must register Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the caucus.
To switch, complete and mail the voter registration form below, or if you have a valid drivers license you can use the online form.
Voter Registration Form
Or copy/paste the address into your browser:
On the form, in the “Party Affiliation” box (just below birth date and just above the black “Previously registered” box), specify “Republican”.
Registration Deadline: Feb 24, 2012 (Certainty: confirmed)
Caucus Date: Mar 10, 2012 (Certainty: confirmed)
Find Us On Facebook
More From Robin Koerner
- Are You a 'Blue Republican'?
- Freedom and Healthcare: Is the Libertarian Party In Danger of Becoming Relevant?
- State vs. Parent: The Crowding Out of Choice
- Judging Rand Paul: Not Just the Distance of the Apple From the Tree
- Orthodoxy: Liberty's Other Enemy
- The Liberty Movement Must Ask the Most Important Question
- Never Say Never: Gary Johnson, Humble Libertarian - Exclusive Interview
- Blue Republican Movement Endorses Dennis, Crowell & Casida
- Another Ron Fights the Bust: Pummeling the Political Establishment in Seattle
- Will Defecting From the GOP Help Ron Paul's Supporters Take It Over?
- Ron Paul Won
- An Inflation Inflection and the Best Trillion We Shouldn't Spend
- The Liberty Movement, the New Middle, and the End of the Beginning
- God Bless America. God Save the Queen
- Blue Republican or Red Democrat? The rEVOLution Crosses Party Lines